OTS100_label_IW_00240_en.png

The quality of our products is crucial to us. They received an Oeko-Tex Certificate Standard 100 in first class. It means that there were tested at every production level and do not contain any substances that are harmful for our health. They may be safely used in products for toddlers and people with allergies.

The granted certificate guarantees that the products labeld with it are free from harmful substances e.g. pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, forbidden azo dyes and extractable heavy metals.

The certificate for our products is visible next to it, you can also download it's valid version by clicking here.