Macrame cord 1.5mm 100m/108yds
|28 soft fibers100% recycled cottonsingle twist|
The new 1.5mm Macramé Cord is a single twist cotton cord composed of 28 small threads. It is perfect for macramé, weavings and any fiber art. We created it with jewellery and other accessories in mind but in the end you decide what to use it for!
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
Baby Macramé Cord is produced in our small factory in Poland.
It is sustainable and 100% made of recycled cotton.
How it is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord <3
The inner spool is made of recycled paper and biodegradable.
Baby Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.
This product has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX. This means that it has been tested at every stage of production and does not contain substances harmful to health. It can be safely used, even in products for infants and people with allergies.
The certificate guarantees that the products labeled with it are free of harmful substances, including pesticides, allergenic dyes, and heavy metals.OEKO-TEX - Learn more