DELIVERY AND RETURNS
1. To which countries do you deliver?
We ship our products worldwide. You can check the delivery prices in the "Delivery and returns" tab.
2. How much does the delivery cost?
You can check the delivery prices in the "Delivery and returns" tab.
3. How are the orders packed?
We focus on ecology from start to finish, so we pack our orders for you in cartons made of FSC-certified paper. Then we seal them with paper tape with potato starch glue.
4. What is the shipping time?
We ship your orders no later than 30 days after placing the order and making the payment. Usually, the shipment of goods takes place within two working days from placing the order.
5. How to return or replace goods?
If you want to return or exchange the goods, please contact us by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +48 538 443 352. You can also send it to us at the following address: Bobbiny, ul. Jana Olbrachta 94A, 01-102 Warsaw, Poland, enclosing the receipt and order details (name, surname, address, order date, and order number). You have 14 days to do it from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. I made a mistake in my order, can I change it?
Please immediately write a message to email@example.com with attached photos and the tracking and order number. If the order arrived damaged, please complete the damage report with the courier who delivered the package.
8. Where can I pick up my order in person?
To collect your order, please visit the following address: ul. Jana Olbrachta 94A, 01-102 Warsaw. Poland.
1. Which cord should I choose as a beginner?
For starters, we recommend our braided cords, which can be easily unwound and knotted back in case of a mistake. Perfect for macrame, crochet, or knitting. Attention! They cannot be brushed out.
2. Which cords can be combed out (e.g. to prepare a pompom)?
With the exception of braided cords, all our cords can be combed out. The thicker the string you choose - the prettier fringe you will get. We recommend, in particular, Macrame Cord 9mm.
3. Which cords should I choose?
If you are starting your adventure with macrame, we recommend Braided Cords.
Are you looking for a macrame cord? In fact, any type of our cord is suitable for a macrame. If you want to complete a large project in a short time, choose 5mm and 9mm cords. When you want to create a project with details, 3mm cords will be perfect.
Are you looking for a knitting cord? Braided cords and 3ply cords will be a great choice.
4. Which cord is the strongest?
The strongest type is a 3ply Macrame Cord. Thanks to the use of a special tight twist technology, it is by far the most durable.
5. Will 1 cord be enough for a simple, small project?
Yes, 100 meters of the cord is enough to make macrame or, for example, a crocheted basket.
6. How long is Bobbiny cord?
Most of our products are 100m long. The exception is Metallic Macrame Cord – 50m, and 9mm Macrame Cord/Rope- 30m.
7. What can I make from one 100m Bobbiny cord?
Below you will find examples of projects from one cord of a given type:
Braided Cord 9mm Jumbo - crochet basket diameter 30cm/large macrame.
Braided Cord 5mm - crochet basket with a diameter of 15cm /medium macrame.
Braided Cord 3mm - a set of crochet cup coasters/small macrame.
Macrame Cord 1.5mm - a large amount of macrame jewelry and accessories.
Macrame Cord 3mm - medium macrame.
Macrame Cord 5mm - large macrame.
Macrame Cord 9mm - medium macrame.
3ply Macrame Cord 1.5m - knitted small bag/lots of keychains.
3ply Macrame Cord 3mm - medium macrame.
3ply Macrame Cord 5mm - large macrame.
3ply Macrame Cord 9mm - medium macrame.
8. How much surface can I knit/crochet with one 3mm Braided Cord?
From one 100m cord, using an 8mm crochet hook, you can knit/crochet a square of 35cm x 35cm.
9. How much surface can I knit/crochet with one 5mm Braided Bobbiny Cord?
From one 100m of cord, using a 10mm crochet hook, you can knit/crochet a square of 40cm x 40cm.
10. How much surface can I knit/crochet with one 9mm Braided Bobbiny Cord?
From one 100m of string, using an 18mm crochet hook, you can knit/crochet a square 50cm x 50cm.
11. Do you have any macrame cord sets?
Yes! We have Jumbo sets in three different color versions. They are great for people starting their adventure with macrame.
12. Can I buy knitting needles or crochet hooks from you?
Unfortunately, we currently do not have knitting needles or crochet hooks in our offer.
13. Can I purchase a gift card?
Currently, we do not have it in our offer.
14. Do you have a color picker?
Yes, we have a wide range of colors and types of our cords. You will find it here.
15. How often do new colors of Bobbiny cords come out?
You can expect new colors twice a year. It will be a spring/summer and autumn/winter collection, but we always try to surprise you with something extra during the year.
16. Where can I find tutorials/pattern instructions?
17. Where can I find inspiration?
We invite you to our Instagram @hello_bobbiny where we publish a lot of inspirations and DIY videos. Design patterns can be found here. Short videos with tutorials can be found here.
1. Do the cords stain (e.g., hands during work)?
They do not stain. We do not use dyes or any harmful substances in the production of our strings, so they are safe for your health.
2. Can you wash cords in a washing machine?
We do not recommend washing our products in a washing machine. It is advisable to gently hand wash them in slightly warm water (approx. 30◦ C) with the addition of mild detergent.
3. How to wash Bobbiny cords?
We recommend gentle hand washing in slightly warm water (approx. 30◦ C) with a mild detergent. If the cord gets dusty, use a vacuum cleaner to refresh it.
4. Braided cord tangles when working with it.
To avoid tangling, remember a few tips on working correctly with a braided cord:
1. Start the cord by pulling the end with a knot.
2. Do not remove the label.
3. Keep the cord in one place as much as possible while working.
4. When you see a tangled piece, don't pull the string! Try to untangle it gently first ;)
Here you will find a video showing how to use the cord correctly.
1. I haven't received my order confirmation, have you received my payment?
After placing and paying for your order, you will receive an email confirming the transaction. Please check the "spam" tab. Our emails are generated automatically and sometimes end up there.
If you haven't received a confirmation email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll let you know if everything is alright.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay for your purchases using one of the following payment methods:
3. Can I order from you at wholesale prices?
To become a wholesaler, you must go through the verification process. Without this, it is not possible to buy products at wholesale prices. If you are interested in the wholesale offer, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Can I shop without creating an account?
Yes. All you have to do is select this option after going to the basket.
2. The cord I am looking for is not in stock. Can you let me know when it will be available?
Of course. Next to a given product, you will find a "notify about availability" button. Press the button, and we'll email you as soon as it's available again.
3. I can't find a specific color, will it be available again?
If you saw a given color on our website some time ago and now cannot find it, it has most likely been withdrawn from our offer. From time to time, we update our database by removing them or adding new ones. If you want to be sure, write to us.
1. How can I contact you?
You can call +48 538 443 352, message firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the "contact" tab on our website.
2. Do you have a stationary shop?
We do not have a stationary store. You can order our products via the website with home delivery or personal pickup in Warsaw.
3. Where is Bobbiny located?
Our company is based in Warsaw at Jana Olbrachta 94A street.
1. Are there any discount codes?
In order to receive discount codes, please contact us via Facebook, Instagram, or e-mail: email@example.com
2. How can I use a discount code?
While in the basket on the right side, there is a window "Promo code", after entering it, click on the button for it to be accepted.
3. Can I use more than one code at a time?
Discounts cannot be combined. Only one code can be used when placing an order.
4. Can I use a discount code during the current promotion? (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.)
Discount codes do not combine with promotions.
5. My discount code doesn't work, what should I do?
In this case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How to create an account?
2. How to delete an account?
To delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com
3. I forgot my password.
Changing the password - to change the password for the account, go to the top section of our website, click on the icon resembling a person, and on the change password link.
4. How do I change my account email address?
Changing the email address - to change the email address, go to the "My Account" tab and click on the "Information" panel.
5. Can I subscribe to the newsletter?
Yes, when creating an account, please tick the "Subscribe to the newsletter" box. After creating the account, you will be added to our list of recipients.
If you already have an account, go to the "My Account" tab, the "Information" panel, and select the option to subscribe to the newsletter.
6. How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
To unsubscribe from the newsletter, go to the last message you received and scroll to the bottom to find the "Unsubscribe" option.
You can also change this option in the "My Account" tab.
1. How to become a Bobbiny wholesaler?
To become a wholesaler, it is desirable to have a registered business related to the "handmade" area. However, this is not a necessity. The candidate should have an account or sales platform (Etsy, website, etc.) where they will continue to resell Bobbiny products. Regular orders are also a condition for cooperation.
Please complete the questionnaire found here.
2. I am a maker. Can I get a wholesale offer?
The wholesale offer is intended only for shops selling handicraft products (haberdashery, online shops, art shops, etc.). If you are a maker and would like to promote our products, please contact us! We try to treat each application individually.
3. Where can I find a wholesale price list?
We provide the wholesale price list after registering the account and accepting the application. The registration form is available here.
The price list is sent to the e-mail address provided in the questionnaire.
To become a Bobbiny wholesaler, you must meet certain requirements. The rejection of the application is most likely caused by their failure to meet them.
The most common reasons:
- Incorrect / Inaccurately completed questionnaire.
- In the candidate country, we have an exclusive distributor of our products that handles all wholesale orders.
- Failure to meet the conditions.
If in doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check if you are logging in to a B2B store instead of a retail one. If you have any further problems, please contact us at email@example.com